Your big idea is ready to be put into action. But, how to you get to the next step?
You’ve done the work to get things started, you’ve polished your business plan, identified your customers, and so much more. Now, whether you went through our Venture Validator or have a business on the brink of making bank, this is where the fun really begins: we’re going to help you make it happen.
What is Venture Jumpstart?
Jumpstart students take part in a session in the College of Business Venture Lounge in North Rockwell
Venture Jumpstart is a three-week workshop series where entrepreneurs come together twice a week from across CSU and the broader community to learn about – and take – the concrete steps needed to begin their business operations.
The workshops are focused on providing the tools entrepreneurs need to succeed, whether that’s pre-built financial templates, industry connections, or an encouraging community here to help you navigate the complexities of launching a new business.
What will you learn?
- Applying your market validation research to your business
- Which type of incorporation makes sense for you
- How to implement a successful business plan
- Creating financial projections and applying accounting best practices
- Human resources for the early stage company
- Go-to-market strategies and building your entry plan
- Growing your business through effective marketing
- Understanding exits: operate or sell
What should I bring?
- Your curiosity
- Your laptop
- Microsoft Excel
View Upcoming Events
6/29/2021 11:30 AM - 8/5/2021 1:00 PM
Join us for this workshop series and explore the entrepreneurial journey that all new ventures take