Two ways to attend class full-time for two nights each week for 21 months
If your schedule can accomodate attending class in the evening two nights each week, we offer two ways to attend: on campus or online with Mosaic.
Everyone collaborates. Everyone participates.
Evening MBA – On campus in Fort Collins
The on-campus Evening MBA connects you with professional peers in the Fort Collins area in person and with those learning online. The diverse perspectives shared in class enhance your learning experience in the MBA program.
Online MBA – Mosaic virtual seat in class
New for Fall 2020! Mosaic accommodates learning styles from any location. While attending our full-time, on-campus Evening MBA classes virtually, the collaborative video platform makes it possible to also enjoy the benefits of connecting and networking with professional peers.
You'll learn more about the program in a two-day, on-campus orientation. We will give you a leadership assessment to discover your strengths and provide a demo of Mosaic technology so it is familiar before classes begin. You’ll also network with classmates through cohort connection activities, and meet College staff, faculty and industry leaders through panels and workshops.
International MBA trip
Attend our annual MBA International Business study trip as part of your MBA. The trip is an unforgettable and enriching journey.
- The International study trip is a 7-10 day optional elective
- The location changes annually
- Gain insider access to multiple local, national and multi-national businesses
- Meet with business leaders, learn international business culture, and encounter global business environments different from your own.
- Sightseeing tours and 5-star accommodations are included
- Offers many opportunities to try local fare, to explore sights on your own and network and with fellow MBA students, alumni, and faculty
- Approximate cost each year will vary, but typically is around $5,000
Previous destinations included: China, India, Greece, Croatia and Chile. Unfortunately, COVID-19 changed our 2020 plans for Panama and Peru, but we will plan for those destinations once again!