Your big idea is ready to be put into action. But, how to you get to the next step?
Venture Jumpstart is a self-paced, modified accelerator where entrepreneurs learn about – and take – the concrete steps needed to begin their business operations.
This program is open to all CSU students, faculty/staff, alumni and the broader entrepreneurial community. You do not need to be a student to take part in this free program, but you do need to have taken Venture Validator 1.0 and Validator 2.0 before starting the jumpstart. Those programs are a building block to prepare you for success in the Jumpstart program.
The workshops are focused on providing the tools entrepreneurs need to succeed, whether that’s pre-built financial templates, industry connections, or an encouraging community here to help you navigate the complexities of launching a new business. This program is accompanied by several live workshops, and 1:1 business mentoring.
What will you learn?
- Applying your market validation research to your business
- Which type of incorporation makes sense for you
- How to implement a successful business plan
- Creating financial projections and applying accounting best practices
- Human resources for the early stage company
- Go-to-market strategies and building your entry plan
- Growing your business through effective marketing
- Understanding exits: operate or sell