Our mentors and volunteers offer insights and advice to all of our programs
Become an Entrepreneurship Ambassador
The Entrepreneurship Ambassadors is the place for undergraduate and graduate students of all disciplines who want to be involved with the entrepreneurship community at CSU. Membership in this club provides opportunities to gain the skills and experiences needed to pursue their entrepreneurial endeavors with confidence. The I4E Ambassadors will:
- Connect and Network with local and statewide business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Engage with entrepreneurial students and communities in every college on campus
- Volunteer Opportunities at major entrepreneurial events on and off campus
- Attend monthly Ambassador Meeting sponsored by The Institute for Entrepreneurship
- Learn from nationally recognized entrepreneurs at exclusive Ambassador events
This organization offers support to our students as they pursue their passions and careers further practicing business for a better world, with the support of the Institute for Entrepreneurship and the communities we serve.
Contact the Entrepreneurship Ambassadors to find out more.
Entrepreneurial Eats: Student Community Lunch
Entrepreneurial Eats is the Institute for Entrepreneurship’s weekly initiative that unites CSU’s entrepreneurial community through free lunch and fellowship. Whether you have a business idea or just want to meet others, this is an awesome opportunity to expand networks and enjoy some food as well. We meet every week in the North Rockwell Venture Lounge. Come connect with fellow students and faculty members to broaden your entrepreneurial scope!
This is geared towards current CSU students enrolled or involved in entrepreneurship programs/classes, faculty, as well as alumni. If you would like to see whether or not your current class or program qualifies, please contact us.
Become a Mentor
Mentors and volunteers with the Institute for Entrepreneurship give back by providing students with the business and industry guidance they wish they'd received as new entrepreneurs. We are always looking for mentors, advisers and coaches who have time and advice to share. This is an enormous opportunity to make a positive impact on students and to network with real CSU entrepreneurial talent.
Mentorship opportunities are flexible based on our mentors' time and availability. Some the ways to get involved are:
- Become a guest speaker or business competition judge
- Give back by providing industry expertise and business advisement
- Engage in ongoing mentorship of CSU startup teams
- Help our K-12 High School Teachers guide their student entrepreneurial projects in the classroom
Support the Institute for Entrepreneurship
Our programs can be supported in a variety of ways. From volunteering your time by guiding students to partnering with us to help expand our opportunities. Your gift can help us fulfil our mission of inspiring and supporting the next generation of business leaders.
Our Community Partners