The program tuition of $4,000 includes all program fees, academic materials, use of University facilities, housing (includes sheets, blanket, pillow, and towels), three meals daily, recreation access, trips, and excursions.
- Application fee: $50, due at time of application
- Program fee: $4,000
- $250 nonrefundable depost due within two weeks of admission
- $3,750 due by July 1, 2018
For those interested in $1,000 scholarships that are available for a limited number of students, please be sure your submission essay reflects extracurricular activities, communication skills, motivation and ability to be a team player. Academic achievements will be based on official transcripts.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. The cancellation and refund policy of the 2018 Summer Global Business Academy is as follows:
- Before June 1, 2018: refund of 100 percent of the program fee, less the $250 deposit which is forfeited
- June 1–June 15, 2018: refund of 50 percent of the program fee, less the $250 deposit fee which is forfeited
- Beginning June 1, 2018, and thereafter: No refunds will be provided
- All cancellations involve the forfeit of the $250 deposit fee
If a medical condition necessitates the participant’s withdrawal from the program between June 1 and July 1, 2018, the program will refund the paid balance minus the $250 deposit fee. The medical condition must be documented by a physician as one that prevents participation in the program.
If a participant is dismissed from the program for failure to comply with the stated and published policy, the parent/guardian is responsible for all expenses, including but not limited to airfare and change fees, hotels, and meals. In the case of a dismissal, no refunds will be issued.