- Early admission and scholarships deadline: February 1, 2023*
- Final admission deadline: June 1, 2023
- Final admission deadline for international students: May 15, 2023
*Applications and scholarships will be reviewed on a rolling basis after this date.
Application tip: Prepare your documents before starting your application. Once you begin the application form, you will NOT be able to save your progress and return to your application if you leave it for any reason. Return to the previous page to review required documents details.
Quick application checklist:
- Personal Statement
- Academic Transcript
- Reference contact information
- Demonstration of English Proficiency (only required if English is not your first language)
- Scholarship Promo Codes (not required)
If you do not have a promo code from a corporate sponsor and have financial need, students can apply for one of the limited Global Business Academy scholarships. To be considered, students must download the scholarship form and submit it in addition to the personal essay, transcript, and letter of recommendation required in the application. (Form coming soon)
The program tuition cost for all 10 days is $3,750, which includes: all program fees, academic materials, day trips and excursions, dorm housing (includes bedding and towels), three meals per day, recreation fees, University facilities, 24-hour staff and assistance.