- Program details When: July 15 - July 24, 2024
Where: CSU College of Business
Who: High school students (15-18 years old)
Must be enrolled in high school for Fall 2024
Early Admission Deadline: Feb 1, 2024
Early Scholarship Deadline: Feb 1, 2024
Application Deadline: June 1, 2024
International Application Deadline: May 15, 2024
Cost: $3750 per student, scholarships available
What You'll Learn and Do
Join other top high school students and distinguished College of Business and CSU faculty members in this immersive, ten-day summer business program on Colorado State University's beautiful campus. The activities and highly challenging courses will develop core business skills including international business, leadership and team building, cross-cultural communication, entrepreneurship, decision making, negotiation, ethics, financial literacy, and innovation.
Read the news feature from the inaugural Global Business Academy.
Check back in fall for more information.
Program at a Glance
- Participate in a variety of team-building exercises on CSU’s picturesque mountain campus bordering Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Experience our business simulation game and gain insights about leadership and team dynamics and learn what it takes to run a business.
- Attend lectures and presentations taught by world-class Colorado State University faculty from the College of Business.
- Build your leadership and critical thinking skills at the City of Fort Collins' innovation and entrepreneurial hub.
- Visit business enterprises and interact with successful leaders across multiple industries, such as media, healthcare, finance, retail, and more.
- Engage with business executives, faculty, and College of Business advisors for small-group, college and career coaching sessions.
- Learn about the role of business in a broad spectrum of disciplines such as engineering, natural resources, tourism, agriculture, and technology.
- Participate in outdoor excursions and day trips like whitewater rafting through the Poudre Canyon and visiting Old Town Fort Collins, which helped inspire the design for Disney's Mainstreet USA.
Global Business Academy Sponsors
We thank the following organizations for their generous support in helping create tomorrow's global leaders.