What You'll Learn and Do
Join other top students and distinguished College of Business and CSU faculty members in this immersive, two-week program on Colorado State University's beautiful campus. The activities and highly challenging courses will develop core business skills including international business, leadership and team building, cross-cultural communication, entrepreneurship, decision making, negotiation, ethics, financial literacy, and innovation.
Read the news feature from last year's inaugural 2018 Global Business Academy.
Program at a Glance
- Participate in a variety of team-building exercises on CSU’s picturesque mountain campus bordering Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Experience our business simulation game and gain insights about leadership and team dynamics and learn what it takes to run a business.
- Attend lectures and presentations taught by world-class Colorado State University faculty from the College of Business, College of Agriculture Sciences, and Warner College of Natural Resources.
- Build your leadership and critical thinking skills at the City of Fort Collins' innovation and entrepreneurial hub.
- Visit business enterprises and interact with successful leaders across multiple industries, such as media, healthcare, finance, retail, and more.
- Engage with business executives, faculty, and College of Business advisors for small-group, college and career coaching sessions.
- Learn about the role of business in a broad spectrum of disciplines such as engineering, natural resources, tourism, agriculture, and technology.
- Participate in outdoor excursions and day trips, attend a Colorado Rockies baseball game, and engage in other local activities.
Our 2019 Global Business Academy Sponsors
We thank the following organizations for their generous support in helping create tomorrow's global leaders.