What You'll Learn and Do
Join other top students and distinguished College of Business and CSU faculty members in this immersive, two-week program on Colorado State University's beautiful campus. The activities and highly challenging courses will develop core business skills including international business, leadership and team building, cross-cultural communication, entrepreneurship, decision making, negotiation, ethics, financial literacy, and innovation.
Read the news feature from the inaugural Global Business Academy.
Program at a Glance
- Participate in a variety of team-building exercises on CSU’s picturesque mountain campus bordering Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Experience our business simulation game and gain insights about leadership and team dynamics and learn what it takes to run a business.
- Attend lectures and presentations taught by world-class Colorado State University faculty from the College of Business, College of Agriculture Sciences, and Warner College of Natural Resources.
- Build your leadership and critical thinking skills at the City of Fort Collins' innovation and entrepreneurial hub.
- Visit business enterprises and interact with successful leaders across multiple industries, such as media, healthcare, finance, retail, and more.
- Engage with business executives, faculty, and College of Business advisors for small-group, college and career coaching sessions.
- Learn about the role of business in a broad spectrum of disciplines such as engineering, natural resources, tourism, agriculture, and technology.
- Participate in outdoor excursions and day trips, attend a Colorado Rockies baseball game, and engage in other local activities.
Global Business Academy Sponsors
We thank the following organizations for their generous support in helping create tomorrow's global leaders.