Join other top students and distinguished College of Business and CSU faculty members in this immersive, two-week program on Colorado State University’s beautiful campus. The activities and highly challenging courses will increase student’s exposure to international business and develop core business skills including: international business, leadership and team building, cross-cultural communication, entrepreneurship, decision making, negotiation, ethics, financial literacy, and innovation.
Making Headlines: Students participate in inaugural 2018 Global Business Academy.
What You'll Learn and Do
During the program, you will participate in a variety of team-building exercises on the CSU mountain campus bordering Rocky Mountain National Park, visit local companies, and receive informal mentoring and coaching from business executives and University admissions professionals.
- Experience our business simulation game and gain insights about leadership and team dynamics while learning what it takes to run a business.
- Attend lectures and presentations taught by world-class faculty from Colorado State University including the College of Business, College of Agriculture Sciences and College of Natural Resources.
- Build your leadership and critical thinking skills while experiencing the beauty of Colorado State University's Mountain campus and the City of Fort Collins' innovation and entrepreneurial hub.
- Visit business enterprises and interact with successful leaders across multiple industries, such as media, health care, finance, retail, and more.
- Engage with business executives, faculty, and College of Business advisors in small group college and career coaching sessions.
- Learn about the role of business in a broad spectrum of disciplines such as engineering, natural resources, tourism, agriculture, and technology.
- Participate in outdoor field trips, attend a Colorado Rockies baseball game, and engage in other local activities throughout the two weeks.
Our 2018 Sponsors
We thank the following organizations for their generous support in helping create tomorrow's global leaders.