Build connections with HR executives, scholars and thought leaders while working with faculty and students
Executive members of the HR Edge Network have a unique opportunity to partner with fellow HR thought leaders in a confidential setting. Executives and faculty discuss cutting edge research to address 21st century challenges within the workplace. Executive members, faculty, and students have the opportunity to build connections with each other while participating within the HR Edge Network.
Contact Professor Lynn Shore for more information on becoming a member.
- Unique networking opportunities with HR executives, faculty, and students
- Access to cutting edge faculty research to address industry challenges
- Learning experiences from HR thought leaders
- Opportunities to enhance and influence CSU HR curriculum
- Access to outstanding students for job positions and internships
See what our members have to say about the HR Edge Network.
Support the HR Edge Network Scholarship Endowment
The HR Edge Network Scholarship was generously started by individual and corporate partners involved in the HR Edge Network (HREN) at the CSU College of Business. This scholarship is for a full-time, undergraduate student with a human resource management concentration. Financial need is not required.
Contribute to the Endowment*
*Please be sure to select the appropriate endowment when making your gift.
- CHRO or Senior HR Executives
- Organizations with a critical mass of employees in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Respected thought leaders and trend setters within the HR field
Membership Tiers and Dues
- $1500 Public Sector or nonprofit
- $3500 < $5B Revenue
- $7500 > $5B Revenue
- Two-year commitment