Network with real estate professionals and hear from local experts at the Everitt Real Estate Center’s annual Spring Address
Join the Everitt Real Estate Center and Urban Land Institute for a Spring Address centered around this year’s theme of “Public and Private Partnerships in the Built Environment.” A panel of local experts from the public and private sectors will discuss the ways in which diverse community partners can work together to build stronger, more sustainable communities in Northern Colorado and beyond.
The event is free, but registration is required.
- 4 pm: Registration
- 4:30 pm: Panel introduction and discussion
- 5:30 pm: Wrap up and networking
- 6 pm: Event concludes
- Sarah Crosthwaite, Town of Johnstown Economic Development Office
- Clay Frickey, City of Fort Collins Urban Renewal Authority
- Brendan Hanlon, Colorado State University
- Mike Scholl, Ayres Associates
Introduction by Kaylee Lino, Urban Land Institute
Moderated by Andy Smith, Old Town Colorado
This program provides one (1) hour of CE credit as approved by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Hilary Klein.