Join the Everitt Real Estate Center for our annual Spring Address, centered around this year's theme of "Creating Sustainable Communities through Partnerships." This year's event will highlight ways public and private partnerships in commercial and residential real estate work together to build stronger, more sustainable communities in Northern Colorado.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn and understand the nature of public-private partnerships and their importance to communities
- Learn how lessons from traditional public-private partnerships projects in the transportation and infrastructure sectors can be applied in both commercial and residential real estate settings
- Recognize and identify the advantages and disadvantages for both municipalities and developers in potential public-private partnerships relationships
- Understand how and why these additional tools can be useful for private and public entities
- Local examples presented will include applications in attainable housing, planned communities and redevelopment areas
Continuing Education credits have been applied for.
Schedule of Events
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Registration, networking and snacks
4:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Student awards and keynote speakers
6:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Audience Q&A
Get insights from these industry experts:
Nicole Staudinger - President, Northern Colorado Market, FirstBank
Kristin Candella - CEO, Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
Bruce Hendee - Project Manager, Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity and the Harmony Cottages
Darin Atteberry - City Manager, City of Fort Collins
Chad McWhinney - CEO and Cofounder, McWhinney
Josh Birks - Economic Health & Redevelopment Director, Fort Collins Urban Renewal Authority & City of Fort Collins
Sponsorships and Registration
Sponsorships are available for this event. For more information, please contact the Everitt Real Estate Center at (970) 491-5522 or email Randi Fuller at Randi.Fuller@Colostate.edu.
Check back soon for registration information!