Successful leaders have the ability to define a direction, understand their strengths, and move a group in that direction. You will learn to leverage cutting-edge research in emotional intelligence, proven leadership methodologies and innovative tools to enhance your personal leadership to positively impact your team. The program develops foundational leadership components such as focus, trust and confidence and builds skills to enhance personal leadership growth using tools participants can apply in the workplace immediately following the workshop. You will leave with an action plan to implement real change and empower others in your organization to do the same.
Benefit to Participants
- Identify personal roadblocks impacting individual and team success.
- Learn methodologies to manage the complexities of self-leadership. and understand the impact our thoughts and behaviors have on ourselves and those on our team.
- Develop models and frameworks for meeting today’s business performance challenges while innovating for the future.
- Advance strategies for building a high-performance culture and eliminate obstacles to effective teamwork.
- Accelerate personal engagement and alignment with company outcomes and enhance the leadership skills to optimize success.
- Apply the program’s insights to specific leadership scenarios using facilitated business work groups.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who serve on teams and aspire to leading a team
- Project team leaders
- First time supervisors and managers
- Mid-level managers
- Ring of excellence
- Leadership emotional intelligence assessment
- Habit patterns
- Focus facts
- Energy tank
- Focus spectrum
- Interaction maximization
- Leadership anchors
- Trust model
- Confidence contagion
- One-to-one meetings
April 19-20, 2018
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CSU College of Business in Fort Collins
Sept. 6-7, 2018
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CSU Denver Center in Denver
$1,800 – includes tuition, continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, and educational materials
Contact us for group or alumni discounts.
Dan Bruder, MBA, and certified emotional intelligence coach