Students are active members of the Network
Student involvement opportunities
- Interact with top performing students who are selected to attend The HR Edge Network meeting each semester.
- Advertise positions and internships to students
- Guest lecture in management and human resource classes and for the student SHRM chapter
- Work with a faculty member and students in a class on a project in your organization
Student Class Projects with Local Organizations (PDF)
- Contribute to the HR Edge Network scholarship endowment
Human Resource Management at the College of Business
Students within the College of Business gain valuable human resource knowledge in and out of the classroom. The HR Edge Network invites top performing students to attend meetings where they learn from HR experts and engage in discussion during our events.
Many executives in the HR Edge Network provide our students with valuable job positions, internships, and provide guest lectures in classes and in the SHRM student club. The Department of Management greatly appreciates our members contributions and commitment to CSU.
Students hold an internship while at the College of Business
Job or educational placement rate within 180 days of graduation
Average starting salary for College of Business undergrads
The HR Edge Network Scholarship Endowment
- This scholarship was created by members of the HR Edge Network. It supports the College of Business's Department of Management and its goal to educate future HR leaders.
The CSU Fort Collins Student SHRM Chapter is for undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning more about the field of Human Resource (HR) Management and pursuing a career in HR. Our SHRM Chapter was formed in Spring 2007, serving CSU and the community for 12 years.