Stay engaged with Pivot programming and events
Pivot Larimer County began its first Pivot Jumpstart cohort in November 2020 and has helped 60+ businesses become more resilient in the face of change. New dates are added regularly, so be sure to check back or sign up for updates on our Contact Us page.
Upcoming Pivot Cohorts and Programs
No upcoming events
The Pivot Jumpstart program is designed to help Larimer County businesses manage the turbulent times they face with COVID-19 and other disruptions which may derail their business. By the end of this program, participant will better understand:
- How to adapt to a changing environment and better futureproof the business to enable long-term success.
- How to stay connected with developing and shifting needs of their customers.
- How to continue creating value for existing and new customers, and develop new revenue streams.
- How and when to pivot and change directions in the business.
- How to position the business in the present for eventual and successful exit in the future.
Pivot Jumpstart is presented as a two-session workshop series. Each session is offered in-person, runs 8 hours and is offered once a week.
Executive Education Scholarships Available
Building resiliency also includes ensuring your organization is healthy and developing essential skills to remain relevant in any economic situation. Executive Education in the College of Business, provides business leaders with deep-dive learning into topics essential for any business success.
Full tuition scholarships are available to Larimer County businesses interested in participating in upcoming Executive Education courses. Upcoming topics include Marketing & Data Analytics, Talent Management, Sales, and Team Dynamics just to name a few. Explore all the of upcoming Executive Education courses.
To request a scholarship, please complete the Contact Us form and indicate your interest in the Executive Education scholarship program.