20 teams compete in this supply chain case competition
Now in its 41st year, Operation Stimulus is the longest-running supply chain and logistics student case study competition in North America. OpStim invites future supply chain leaders from the nation's preeminent universities to learn, innovate and solve real-world problems while simultaneously bringing together industry professionals and supply chain and logistics companies championing the future of the industry.
This year, the CSU College of Business and the Denver Transportation Club have partnered to bring the competition and related events to Fort Collins, CO, at CSU’s Lory Student Center.
Reach out to Paul Vanderspek with any questions you might have.
- Thursday, February 29:
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Welcome ceremony and lunch
- 1:00pm-5:00pm - First round pool competition
- 5:00pm-7:00pm - Tradeshow and networking event
- Friday, March 1:
- 8:00am-9:00am - Breakfast and recent alumni speakers
- 9:00am-11:30am - Speaker series
- 11:30am-12:30pm - Lunch and keynote speaker
- 2:00pm-5:00pm - Final competition round
- 5:00pm-6:30pm - Happy hour and winners announced
- Saturday, March 2:
- Sunday, March 3:
- Student teams depart Saturday or Sunday depending on their plans
Lory Student CenterLory Student Center40.575005,-105.084612
Thanks to our previous sponsors: