Join us in Panama for the the return of the International Business Experience
A $500 deposit is due October 9, 2022
Meet with business leaders, engage with new cultures and travel the world with the International Business Experience. Alumni and currently enrolled business graduate students are invited to join College of Business faculty as they travel to places like Panama to see how business is conducted outside of the United States. Students and alumni will travel through Panama from Dec 31, 2022 to Jan 8, 2023.
This week-long experience takes you to Panama, a country that’s both culturally and environmentally diverse. Panama’s economy has expanded rapidly in recent decades as the country has invested in its logistics and transportation sectors, along with tourism, financial services, mining and private investing. Of course, Panama is perhaps most famous for its canal and the role it plays in facilitating world trade and connecting North and South America.
Throughout the International Business Experience, you’ll have the chance to visit leading companies, learn about their sustainability initiatives and collaborate with a company to develop a solution to a persistent challenge.
- Program Cost: $2300 – Includes all academic engagements and hotel
- Additional Costs: Airfare, optional traveler insurance, and some meals
- Deadline for Registration and $500 deposit – October 9, 2022
What does the International Business Experience look like?
During your time in Panama, you will take part in the following:
What is provided?
- Customized mobile and online itinerary platform that encompasses all your program details
- Coach transportation in safe, clean vehicles with experienced drivers
- Trained and professional local tour guides
- Opening and closing group meals
- Cultural immersions
- Over 7 academic engagements with companies
- Visa and Entry requirement support
- Optional Travel Protection Plan
Am I required to take this experience as an academic credit?
As a graduate student in the Evening, Online, Mosaic or Marketing Data Analytics MBA program, you are expected to register for the following course BUS 682A: STUDY ABROAD—Latin America: International Business Experience. This course is a one-credit elective.
If you are in another graduate program or Alumni, you will only register for the International Business Experience.