Throughout a new venture’s journey as a start-up, aspiring entrepreneurs will undoubtedly pitch their idea to countless stakeholders with the future of their companies on the line. The Institute for Entrepreneurship Venture RAMS: Business Showcase provides start-up founders with the experience and exposure to present their businesses effectively.
The founding team of each venture must be at least 50% current CSU students. New for 2022, when you enter to pitch at the Venture RAMS Business Showcase Competition, you will be automatically entered into the running to win the CSU Demo Days $1,500 Game Changer Award, which will be presented at the final pitch competition! All applicants are invited to join us for networking and the final Venture RAMS Pitch Competition and CSU Demo Days Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, April 20th at the Translational Medical Institute.
The following will be required to complete the application:
- 1-Page Executive Summary (single spaced, 12pt font)
- Filled out a Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- URL to 30 second elevator pitch
- URL to your 3-min video pitch
Interested in competing? Applications open Feb 25 and close on Apr 5 at midnight.
Interested in watching the Venture Rams Business Showcase Competition and the CSU Demo Days Awards ceremony?
Reach out to Rachel Roberts or Sarah Rhodes with any questions.
This program is designed for students to build confidence, refine their pitch deck, sharpen their pitching skills and provide new companies a coaching and constructive environment to prepare their ventures for life beyond Colorado State University.
Cash Prizes Include:
- 1st Place $5,000
- 2nd Place $3,000
- 3rd Place $1,500
- $500 People’s Choice Award
- $1,500 CSU Demo Days Game Changer Award
- Apr 6 - Applications are due at Midnight
- Apr 7 - Applications reviewed
- Apr 8 - Seven finalists announced
- Apr 11-12 - Pitch workshop & practice
- Apr 20 from 4:30pm - 6:30pm- Venture Rams Business Showcase
Questions? Contact Us
Translational Medical Institute
2350 Gillette Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80523Translational Medical Institute
2350 Gillette Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80523