The Pivot Jumpstart program is a two-session workshop series offered by Pivot Larimer County. Each session is taught by College of Business faculty to help Larimer County business owners and managers develop a new path forward for their businesses.
The Pivot Jumpstart program is offered in-person. To support the health and wellness of our attendees and CSU community, participants must wear masks while inside in line with CSU’s campus-wide standards. We look forward to seeing you in person and engaging with you!
The dates for the sixth cohort are:
- Saturday, September 18, 2021, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 25, 2021, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
By the end of Pivot Jumpstart, participants will better understand:
- How to adapt to a changing environment and better futureproof their business to enable long-term success.
- How to stay connected with developing and shifting needs of their customers.
- How to create value for existing and new customers and develop new revenue streams.
- How and when to pivot and change directions in their business.
- How to position a business for a successful future exit.
As part of the Pivot Larimer County program, there are free resources that businesses can use to help prepare for the Jumpstart program or to help them shape their new business strategy. Explore these other resources here.