Hear from experts, take part in discussions and networking, and help us celebrate our 2021 Real Estate Hall of Fame Inductee and Real Estate Entrepreneur of the Year.
1:30 - 2:00 pm — Registration and networking
2:00 – 2:15 pm — Dr. Lee Sanning, welcome and opening remarks
2:15 – 2:45 pm — Cris White, CEO of Colorado Housing Finance Authority
2:45 – 3:15pm — Richard C. Werner, President & CEO at Upstate Colorado Economic Development
3:15 – 3:45 pm — James Conner, Regional Supervisory Economist at U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
3:45 – 4:15 pm — Sonny Lubick, Award Presentation
4:15 - 5:00 pm — Closing remarks, networking
This program provides one (1) hour of CE credits as approved by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Hilary Klein for more details at (970) 491-1670 or email@example.com.
Why You Should Attend
- Hear the latest from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development office of economists as they share local and regional economic and housing market data and market analysis, including trends and regional labor market updates.
- Receive an in-depth update on federal legislative proposals, local and regional governmental proposals that impact mortgage markets, interest rates and housing conditions.
- Understand the loan structures and complexities around housing affordability and stability to low-to-moderate income homebuyers.
- Hear how COVID-19 monetary relief is structured to assist in affordable housing and drive regional economic development.
- Understand the mechanisms, institutions, and rules that govern the role of U.S. Dept of Housing and Urban Development in access to loans for single-family, owner-occupied properties, or multifamily rental properties.
- Develop tools to aid in the various credit enhancements available in the retail or primary markets, as well as the secondary markets.