Join Us Nov. 11 for Our Annual Fall Conference
Join the Everitt Real Estate Center from 3 – 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 11 for our annual Fall Conference, held virtually this year! Prominent industry leaders will speak on the effects COVID-19, the Federal Reserve, forecasts and trends have on real estate.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn about the effects of Federal Reserve monetary policy on real estate prices and interest rates
- Learn about the effects of COVID-19 in the real estate market
- Understand how forecasts and trends in the Northern Colorado economy affect the local real estate market
To keep our community healthy and maintain social distancing, we are holding this event virtually. Registered participants will receive a link to join the live event online.
The program runs from 3 – 4:30 p.m. and includes recognition of our Hall of Fame and Entrepreneurship award recipients and a dynamic speaker lineup:
- John Covert - Senior Director of MetroStudy's Western Region
- Julie Stackhouse - Retired Executive Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Please register by Friday, Nov. 6 to reserve your virtual seat!
Sponsorships are available. For more information, contact Everitt Real Estate Center Assistant Director Hilary Klein.