Free programming to support entrepreneurs
The Colorado State University College of Business Institute for Entrepreneurship is hosting a special, 5-session online Venture Jump Start Summer Program focused on how to survive in a virtual COVID-19, gig economy!
Thinking about becoming your own boss? Curious to learn about what it takes to bring a new venture to life? Want to work for a fast moving startup? Need to get your new business off the ground?
Join us every Monday and Thursday June 15th through June 29th from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM for this workshop series and explore the entrepreneurial journey that all new ventures take! All programming and office hours will be held online.
Bring your curiosity, your laptop, and your Excel program to our VIRTUAL webinar series and collaborate with others who are interested in taking this incredible entrepreneurial journey.
What you will learn:
- Best practices in managing a portfolio business
- Applying your market validation research to your business
- Types of incorporation and which one makes sense for you
- Financial planning and accounting best practices
- How to partner for success
- Go-to-market strategies & building your entry plan
- Growing your business through effective marketing
- How to survive in a virtual, gig economy