Do you want to be able to gain buy in from an investor or business partner? Do you want to be able to ace your class presentation? Join us at the Venture Works: Pitch Workshop to develop the skills you need to present your ideas effectively and confidently, starting with what it takes to make a clear point in just five minutes.
Through this hands-on workshop and live coaching, you will learn how to grab people's attention and compel your audience. We put a strong emphasis on candid and constructive feedback that encourages our participants to recognize areas for improvement and step outside their comfort zone, providing feedback about venture proposals and offering tips and hints for improving.
- Come prepared with your own device, ready to give a five minute "company pitch" to an audience of peers, professors, mentors and investors.
- If attending with teammates or business partners, only one presentation per team; only one signup required per team. Solopreneurs welcome!
- Attendance is free and open to ALL CSU students, staff, faculty, alumni and community partners.
About Venture Works
Venture Works is a series of reoccuring workshops designed to inspire and support aspiring CSU entrepreneurs. These workshops introduce individuals to the entrepreneurial mindset and foster knowledge of critical factors for success.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Marketing for a Bootstrap Budget
- Making Your First Sale
- Raising Money with Crowdfunding
Institute for Entrepreneurship
Venture Works is organized by the Institute for Entrepreneurship, which is committed to empowering aspiring CSU entrepreneurs from any discipline, offering no-cost business mentoring, educational opportunities and student support. Visit the Institute's webpage for more details on how you can become an entrepreneur and grow your business.
We'd love to hear from you! Reach our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org