Business needs you to lead. In a world of constant change and challenge, the success of modern organizations depends on your ability to shape the actions of individuals, teams, departments, and the organization as a whole. Your own career growth and satisfaction depends on this same ability. As you progress toward more responsibility, this course will be your catalyst. Through this course you will learn, curate, and demonstrate the evidence-proven principles and competencies of successful leadership.
Benefit to Participants
- Become fluent in the foundational principles that every leader must know.
- "Pull back the curtain" on the science of leadership so your leadership is based on fact, not fiction or fad.
- Experience leadership through the eyes of those doing it every day.
- Explore the enigmas, dilemmas, and complexity of leadership refining own view of the tough-to-answer questions.
- Put into practice the ideas of the course in activities, role-plays, and case analyses.
- Your experience culminates in your Personal Leadership Project where you will translate all your learnings into your own leadership vision and actions.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and directors charged with creating value for the organization
- Managers and directors charged with leading and managing change
- Those seeking to broaden their influence and leadership
Becoming an Action-Oriented and Inspirational Leader
- What leadership is, what it is not, and how it drives success
- What key traits and actions will help you be an effective leader
- How shared leadership empowers performance How motivations moves you and others
- Crafting visions that engage others and change reality
Personalizing Your Analytical and Cultural Leadership
- How cognitive science can help you and your team make the right call
- How to ground your leadership and decisions in data and evidence
- How leaders create systematic change that lasts
- How to make leadership "best practice" your own practice
June 28-29, 2018
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CSU College of Business in Fort Collins
Oct. 25-26, 2018
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CSU Denver Center in Denver
$1,800 – includes tuition, continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, and educational materials.
Contact us for group or alumni discounts.
Troy V. Mumford, Ph.D.