Graduate Online Learning for Spring 2020
All College of Business classes have been moved online for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. On campus events have been cancelled or changed to a virtual format and face-to-face communications between students, faculty and staff have been reduced to combat the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
The latest information about how Colorado State University is responding to COVID-19 is available at safety.colostate.edu/coronavirus.
Transitioning to Online Learning
Although our faculty and staff are operating remotely, they remain accessible and are continuing to deliver key student services.
- Use Canvas to access course materials remotely. Coursework is the same, and instructors will structure classwork as best suits each class.
- Current Online MBA, MBA-MDA and MCIS students: Coursework is the same, but you may see different students in your courses. Evening MBA students will not be in the classroom, and you may see them online in other delivery modes. Online student classroom drop-ins are suspended for the semester.
- Graduate advisors are available via email.
- The Graduate School office is operating remotely during its regular office hours from 9 am-4:45 p.m. on weekdays and is not accepting in-person visits. The office has updated procedures to allow for remote meetings, exams, defenses, and email submission of forms and signatures. More information is available here.
- Career counselors are meeting with students over the phone or via Microsoft Teams through Spring 2020. Schedule an appointment on Handshake, via email or by calling 970-491-1540.
Online Learning Resources
Canvas remains the online resource to access College of Business courses. Students who have never used Canvas before or those who would like additional resources for maximizing their online learning experience can visit acns.colostate.edu/keep-learning.