When you're ready to apply to the College of Business's two-year accounting bachelor's degree, we're here to help
We want your application process to be smooth and successful, so please reach out to us.
Start Dates & Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester Apply by August 1
- Spring SemesterApply by January 1
- Summer SemesterApply by May 1
Please be aware that deadlines for financial aid
may occur before
the application for admission deadlines.
How to Apply
Although students attend classes on-campus in Castle Rock with College of Business instructors, because of the innovative digital course delivery methods that utilize online technologies – like interactive live-streamed lectures from CSU's Fort Collins campus, and on-demand classroom-capture video – students apply to the two-year accounting bachelor’s degree program through CSU Online's application website.
1. Review Admissions Requirements
- Associate of Arts, Business Transfer Major, from a Colorado Community College
- Grades of B- or higher in:
- One semester of microeconomics (equivalent to ECON 202 or AREC 202)
- ACT 210 and ACT 220 (equivalent to ACC 121 and ACC 122)
- Grade of C- or higher in:
- One semester of algebra (equivalent to MATH 121 or higher)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a minimum of 15 graded, college-level credits
- High school graduation or equivalent
2. Complete the Online Application
Complete Colorado State University's online undergraduate application and pay the $50 nonrefundable application processing fee (payable online).
- Select "Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting —online degree program" when choosing major.
Online applications must be submitted before 5 p.m. (Mountain Time) on the deadline date. If you miss the application deadline, you may still register for courses to begin your program of study as a non-degree student. Students seeking Federal financial aid must be admitted prior to enrolling.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
If you wish to apply for Federal financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Additional financial aid information is also available.
How to Check Your Application Status
View your application status at any time to ensure your application checklist is complete or to check on updates. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and may take up to six weeks during high volume application periods.