- One-page personal statement
- One letter of recommendation
- School transcript
- Completed application form
- Admissions review
Application Tip! To complete and submit your application, you must upload all required documents at the same time. You will NOT be able to save your progress and return to your application. Please have all materials ready before you start your application.
Admission into the College of Business Global Business Academy is competitive. We take a holistic approach to student applications and consider academic excellence along with demonstrated leadership experiences and community service commitments. You must be 15 years old by September 15, 2019, and be enrolled in 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in Fall 2019.
How Do I Apply?
Early admission deadline is February 28, 2019 and students will be notified within 3-4 weeks. We will continue receiving applications through May 1st and will accept students on a space-available basis.
Required with Application
Additional documents that must be uploaded:
- A one- to two-page essay stating why you meet the qualifications and are interested in the Global Business Academy
- High school transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable) or current report card
- One-page letter of recommendation (can be from a teacher, coach, mentor, or employer)
- International students: Please upload your Demonstration of English Proficiency (Word).
International Students (Non-U.S. Citizens or Non-U.S. Permanent Residents)
Travel documentation requirements: Apply for your B-1/B-2 or visitor visa early as it can be a time-consuming and lengthy process. Contact a representative from your local embassy to determine the proper documentation and steps. Please note, this program does not qualify students for a student visa.
Minimum language requirement: All classes and activities will be conducted in English. We are unable to provide ESL (English as a Second Language) support.
Please complete the Demonstration of English Proficiency (Word) and upload it with your application.