Discover new ways to center people, planet and profit in your organization
In today’s rapidly changing workforce, social and sustainable business expertise is essential for all professionals who want to help their organizations thrive while making the world a better place. In response to market demand for more ethical and conscious business practices, large organizations now produce sustainability reports and measure, manage and report on environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals. Firms of all sizes are recognizing their role in shaping a more just society and sustainable environment.
Throughout the Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Business, you’ll learn about emerging trends in green business, develop an understanding of the role of business in addressing sustainability and social issues and discover ways to integrate economic, social and environmental goals into your work and business strategies.
Every credit you complete while getting your Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Business can be applied to our other business master’s programs, like our Online MBA or Evening MBA.
What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Business, you will be able to:
- Identify the impacts of climate change and biodiversity loss on business and society
- Explain the role of business in addressing sustainability issues
- Analyze ethical, legal and regulatory implications inherent in business situations and apply that knowledge to make responsible decisions
- Explain how to integrate economic, social and environmental goals into your work and business goals
- List emerging trends in green business for strategic positioning and social/environmental good
Certificate at a Glance
||Courses are offered such that the certificate may be completed in 2 semesters
||$998 per credit for 2023-2024
Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Business
‡Additional prerequisite coursework may be required.
Admissions, Deadlines and Financial Aid
Learn more about admissions requirements to enroll in our spring or fall sessions. Visit tuition and aid for information on the latest tuition benefits available to you.
AdmissionApply by July 31
AdmissionApply by Jan 1