When you're ready to apply for a College of Business graduate certificate, we're here to help. We want your application process to be smooth and successful, so please reach out to us.
Eligibility and Requirements
Generally, graduate certificate applicants must meet or exceed the following criteria:
For fall admission:
For spring admission:
- Submit CSU Graduate School Application online
- Visit gradadmissions.colostate.edu/apply to start your application.
- Under "Select an application type," choose the term (fall, spring) that you are applying to. Some certificates have a preferred start term; please contact us for details.
- Under "Program," choose the appropriate certificate (online or on campus). Only choose on campus if you are already enrolled in an on-campus degree program. If you are a new applicant or current online student, please select the appropriate online certificate.
- Request/upload application materials directly to your online application and then submit. Please include your full name on all documents.
As soon as you have completed the required information, please submit your application. You do not need to wait for scores or transcripts to move your application forward.
- Pay the application fee
Use a credit card to pay your $60 application fee.
- Check your status
We know you are eager to hear about your application status, so you can check it any time to make sure your application is complete or to keep an eye on updates. You will receive a confirmation email once your application is complete.