Better Together: Leading and Developing High-Performance Teams
Creating and empowering teams through effective leadership is important to fueling an organization’s success. In two days, we’ll introduce and explore fundamental areas that produce positive team outcomes: team dynamics, appropriate role assignments and effective leadership. You’ll learn ways to lead diverse and cross-functional teams while leveraging your team’s behavioral style.
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (MT)
Location: Mosaic – live video collaboration
Register for Leading and Developing High-Performance Teams
Meet Your Instructor: Dr. Travis Maynard
Travis Maynard teaches team effectiveness and leadership classes at both the undergraduate and graduate levels at CSU. Travis is currently conducting research projects with the U.S. Army and NASA looking at team resilience and adaptation. He is widely recognized for his teaching and is prolific in his field of research on team effectiveness and leadership. He has received several research awards for his publications in premier journals. Travis earned his BBA in Accounting from the College of William and Mary, MBA from the University of Denver Daniels College of Business and Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the University of Connecticut.
- Recognize how to maximize your team’s potential
- Leverage your team members’ roles for high team performance
- Understand how to match the right people to the right tasks
- Apply proven tools in communication, decision-making and learning
- Strengthen your team’s motivation, alignment and collaboration
- Empower yourself and your team by learning how to influence others
View all courses >