Best Practices in Professional Selling: Chart the Course for Successful Sales Outcomes Based on a Strong Link to Buyer Behavior
Registration is closed. Please submit the contact form for upcoming course dates.
Build upon the best practices of professional sales to examine the blend of managerial and theoretical perspectives of your sales strategies and tactics. We’ll explore the entire sales process, from relationship-selling and trust-building techniques to planning and delivery of sales presentations. The primary context is for business-to-business (B2B) selling, though concepts are also relevant for direct-to-consumer (B2C) situations.
- Understand personal selling
- Learn how to build trust by practicing sales ethics
- Get to know your range of buyers
- Improve communication skills
- Learn strategic prospecting, how to prepare sales dialogues and how to plan presentations
- Understand how to make effective sales calls
- Gain appreciation for concerns to earn commitment
Other Upcoming Courses
Fundamentals of Crisis Leadership and Preparation
Supply Chain Management: Emerging Issues and Potential Solutions
Better Together: Leading and Developing High-Performance Teams
Techniques for High-Impact Leadership