University of Washington, Seattle - Foster School of Business
- PhD, Marketing, 2016
- Master of Science, Business Administration, 2015
University of California, San Diego - School of Global Policy and Strategy
- Master of International Affairs, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, 2007
Customer loyalty, marketing channels, relationship marketing, online and mobile marketing
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Zhang, Jonathan Z., George F. Watson IV, Robert W. Palmatier, and Rajiv R. Dant (2016), “Dynamic Relationship Marketing,” Journal of Marketing, September (80), 53-75.
- Watson IV, George F., Joshua T. Beck, Conor M. Henderson, and Robert W. Palmatier (2015), "Building, Measuring, and Profiting from Customer Loyalty," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, November (43), 790-825.
- Watson IV, George F., Stefan Worm, Robert W. Palmatier, and Shankar Ganesan (2015), “The Evolution of Marketing Channels: Trends and Research Directions,” Journal of Retailing, December (91), 546-569.