John Elder is Professor of Finance at Colorado State University. Information on my research can be found at Google scholar. I received my Ph.D. from the University of Virginia and also hold two professional designations, the CFA charter and FRM designation.
- Corporate Governance and Liquidity, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (with K. Chung and JC Kim), April 2010.
- Oil Price Uncertainty (with A. Serletis), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42:6, 1137-1159, 2010 [Email for Gauss or RATS programs].
- Another Perspective on the Effects of Inflation Uncertainty, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 36:5, 911-28, 2004.
- Flexible Bivariate Count Data Regression Models (with Shif Gurmu), Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 30:2, 265-274, 2012.
- Liquidity and Information Flow Around Monetary Policy Announcements (with Kee Chung and J.C. Kim), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 45:5, 2013.
- Impact of Macroeconomic News on Metal Futures (with H. Miao and S. Ramchander), Journal of Banking and Finance, 2012.