Deadlines for admission into the fall semester:
- June 1 Early Application Deadline* (International and Domestic)
- June 15 for international applicants
- July 15 for U.S. applicants
Deadlines for admission into the spring semester:
- November 1 Early Application Deadline* (International and Domestic)
- November 15 for international applicants
- December 8 for U.S. applicants
*Reasons to meet the early application deadline:
- Faster processing of your application
- Access to elective tutorial courses early to gain a stronger foundation in a particular subject prior to taking the related core course
- (Fall Semester Only) Ability to register for the International Trip and Leadership Symposium during the summer
If you plan to apply, we strongly suggest that you submit your application well in advance of the deadline. Admission is competitive and made on an ongoing basis.
Application deadlines may be different from those found on the University's Graduate School pages. Applicants can expect an admission decision in approximately three to four weeks after the application is submitted and all supporting documents have been received.
Please complete, collect, and submit all* checklist
materials as appropriate by email, fax, or mail to:
Ms. Rachel Stoll
Colorado State University
College of Business
1201 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1201
Fax: (970) 491-3481
*The online Graduate School Application Form
will be sent directly to the College of Business.
The following documentation also must be sent directly from official sources:
- GMAT/GRE score reports,
- TOEFL/IELTS score reports, and
- Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions.