Deadlines for admission into the fall semester:
- June 1 Early Application Deadline* (international and domestic)
- June 15 for international applicants
- July 15 for U.S. applicants
Deadlines for admission into the spring semester:
- November 1 Early Application Deadline* (international and domestic)
- November 15 for international applicants
- December 8 for U.S. applicants
*Reasons to meet the early application deadline:
- Faster processing of your application
- Early access to assessments and tutorial courses to gain a stronger foundation in a particular subject prior to taking related core courses
- Ability to register for the international trip and symposiums
We strongly suggest that you submit your application well in advance of the deadline. Admission is competitive and made on an ongoing basis. MBA application deadlines may be different from those found on the University's Graduate School pages.
Applicants can expect an admission decision in approximately three to four weeks after the application is submitted and all supporting documents have been received.