At the College of Business, we continually push the envelope in providing a leading technological experience for you through state-of-the-art learning laboratories, distance education, and access to industry best practices.
At Rockwell Hall, our College’s home, you can take advantage of:
· Complete wireless Internet access.
· A hardware “library” where you can check out laptops as well as digital cameras, video cameras, projectors and screens, and presentation remotes.
· More than 100 lab computers, updated continually through a partnership with Hewlett-Packard Co.
· Four terminals loaded with the Bloomberg system database, providing financial news and data for more than 3.7 million securities across the globe.
College of Business technology services provides:
· Windows Vista operating system.
· Microsoft Office.
· Free printing, copying, faxing and scanning services.
· Equipment checkout.
· Elab, a service that allows you to remotely log onto College servers and run all of the labs’ software from home or a remote location.
· Fifty specialized applications, in the Rockwell Hall laboratory, incorporated into a variety of courses offered at the College.
You’ll find the latest in high technology in our classrooms as well. Our classrooms are equipped with SMART boards, projection systems with high-definition screens and full recording capabilities for podcasts. Our technology makes the College of Business’ learning environment engaging, expansive and efficient. But we constantly strive to improve. In Fall 2008 we broke ground on a new wing of Rockwell Hall to accommodate the high demand for business classes and build the facilities required to house innovative technology.
Technology Makes Distance Learning a Reality
Because of breakthroughs in technology, our students are not limited by geography. Our virtual classrooms span the globe and enable full participation in our Distance MBA program. Known for its flexibility and convenience, our Distance MBA has no residency requirements within the graduate program. MBA students are able to learn from each other’s diverse work experiences via the Internet, while benefiting from successful team building and long-term networking opportunities.
With the availability of lectures via DVDs, video streaming and an online communications network, working professionals can earn a degree equivalent to the MBA program offered to professionals throughout the region and on the Fort Collins campus.
The College of Business strives to give you the most technologically advanced tools to use during your time at Colorado State University, not only to enhance your educational experience, but to strengthen your technology tool set to better compete in a job market where the only thing permanent is change.